Snaxchange Accessibility statement
This accessibility statement applies to Snaxchange.com, run by Snaxchange Ltd. The content on this website is designed for everyone to find, read, and understand.
View the site your way
The site has been designed to enable you to:
- change contrast
- zoom in up to 500% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate the website on android and apple devices
We have tested the performance of our website with a variety of combinations of browsers:
- Desktop: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge
- Mobile: Android, Apple
In addition, there are several help sections and FAQs added for each section, that could help you use this website more effectively.
Feedback and contact information?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an accessibility query including:
- If you are experiencing issues with accessing information or using the website
- If you find an accessibility problem not listed on this statement
- If you have positive feedback on the accessibility considerations made.
When you contact us there is a process in place that will acknowledge your contact, tell you who is dealing with it and give you a timescale by which you can expect a reply.
We aim to respond to all contacts within 5 working days.